Devil GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devil GunZ

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

if anyone has acces read this

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Life

if anyone has acces read this Empty
PostSubject: if anyone has acces read this   if anyone has acces read this I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:03 am

if anyone has acces to the forum admin panel please tell me.... a couple people have a problem with there ranks.. and colored name its alittle mixed up. and i wanna fix because people are confused cause there is no rank....for them of being staff or like a diffrent colored group then you really are. id also like to change the ranks under ur name to colored....almost like the same colored but darkened more it looks really nice. i also found and saved some icons for the forums.... that represent a A for admin or M for Mod On a detailed colored crown. or O for owner.bunch of Icons for everything else. so if anyone has acces to the FORUMS admin panel only for FORUMS... contact me right away or Pm me on this forums.

kk thanks,
life

affraid
Back to top Go down
Esho
Game Master
Game Master
Esho

PostSubject: Re: if anyone has acces read this   if anyone has acces read this I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:04 pm

I dont really get what you mean but, you dont have Administration Panel on your user??
Back to top Go down
Intoxicated
Developer
Developer
Intoxicated

PostSubject: Re: if anyone has acces read this   if anyone has acces read this I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:19 am

well, i see you what you mean. But what's the point. There's a Legend at the bottom of the Forums saying What Color Is Which.
Back to top Go down
oinubdie
HeadGM

PostSubject: Re: if anyone has acces read this   if anyone has acces read this I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:53 pm

I agree with what Intoxicated said. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if anyone has acces read this   if anyone has acces read this I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

if anyone has acces read this
Page 1 of 1