Devil GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devil GunZ

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dan -Oinubdie's Administrator/Head Gm Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
oinubdie
HeadGM

Dan -Oinubdie's Administrator/Head Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Dan -Oinubdie's Administrator/Head Gm Application   Dan -Oinubdie's Administrator/Head Gm Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:09 pm

The Position i am applying for in in the title.

Name - Daniel
Age - 16
TimeZone - Gmt +1 (England)
Why would i be good at this position - I believe if i achieved the rank of administrator/Head Gm, i woul be able to
assist in the development and advertising more people to come to this server. I already know how to work the database tables and all commands, as i have created my own server before, so i know how to do it. I would respect server, not abuse any of my powers, i will help people with any problems and resolve them, I would observe all Gm's to make sure they are doing their job properly, if not, i will report this and will be dealt with. I will check every single game, making sure there is no hackers/glitchers, if so, auto ban and report it to the co owner/ or you. I will obey any command given to me by other high rank staff, and make sure my job is done correctly at all times.
Thanks, Dan (Oinubdie)

Hmm Sounds goood.
::ACCEPTED::
Back to top Go down

Dan -Oinubdie's Administrator/Head Gm Application
Page 1 of 1